Thursday 31 December 2015

October wins

I know, I know, it's January tomorrow.  Thought I'd best catch up.

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Eighth Season on DVD - FHM clickies
Thalgo Indoceane Silky Body Milk - Emerald St, looking forward to smelling that
Dorset cereals, bircher muesli - daily runner up prize
Danny Collins on dvd - heyuguys
Sicario soundtrack on cd - heyuguys
Red ipuppies collar - Watches2U
Perfect partners shower oils - Aromatherapy Associates on fb

Some friends are big comedy fans, so The Big Bang Theory found a good home.  The body milk smells gorgeous, I must remember to use it.  I'm more likely to lie down on the bed and have a nap after a shower than think of applying lotions.  I've been doing the Watches2U daily competition for years, so was a nice surprise to get an email saying I'd won.  Funny that it was for a small dog collar.  Looks very cute on our neighbour's terrier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment