Saturday 1 November 2014

October wins

Lots of little and not so little wins in October, I've been very lucky.

Boardwalk Empire Season 4 On Blu-ray - Empire daily Extra Entry
Arm and Hammer tote bag
Pair OM Yoga show tickets - Win Something daily EE
Extendable Tub & Tile Scrubber‏ - Zoflora
£200 shopping vouchers - Made for Mums and Baby Expert
Cadbury Starbar x 2
60 nectar points
Toffee Apple Set - thanks to Jac @tinnedtoms
Sudocrem goody bag - thanks to Ness at Always be a friend
Steam Fresh voucher
Leather skull necklace - Urban Male
Haribo Despicable Me Night In, sweeties and dvd - thanks to Jo at Given to distracting others.


Only one place to spend love to shop vouchers in Ruthin - Boots.  I couldn't think of anything I wanted until I remembered that my shaver gave up the ghost the other year.  And Rachael's did too, so we are having new ladyshaves.  And Lisa has had lots of fun buying smellies.  So happy early Christmas to us from the comping fairy.  Yay!

I've shared the Despicable Me Haribo with the girls next door.  Far too many for me.  At least, I could eat that many, but it wouldn't be a good idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment