Sunday 23 March 2014

Favourite Luxury Sports Watch from The Watch Gallery



So I saw this competition to win-100-asos-voucher-with-watch-gallery.html and thought I would have a go at it.  Maybe I would find a nice watch for Lisa's 40th birthday coming up in June.  I missed that word luxury.  That means crazily expensive.  I did find a nice watch, this Hublot Big Bang.


Rubber strap, so it wouldn't irritate her skin, looks good doesn't it?  Views of it from various angles here - thewatchgallery. I really liked it, and showed it to Lisa. She really liked it too, she's not exactly girly, so cute and shiny isn't her thing. Not sure she would wear any watch for weight training, but it would look good afterwards, when showered and fully dressed.

Then I noticed the price. £10,200.  Sorry Lisa!  You aren't getting that for your birthday!  



No comments:

Post a Comment