Sunday 17 March 2013

Snoozy Sunday

Actually, I feel snoozy every day.  MS does get rather tedious.  I'm going to do 5 minutes on the exercise bike anyway, if I don't, my thigh muscles will just vanish.  Scary stuff.  Five minutes, that's all, on the lowest setting, and I'm wiped out.  I do try not to dwell on how things used to be, I mean, there really is no point in getting upset about it, but sometimes I do indulge in a spot of self pity.  I (I again, too many I s) used to cycle to work, walk miles, and now?  Grr.  I'm struggling to wobble the dog around the duck pond.  And I can't manage that every day. 

Still.  Got that moan over with.  Another Times hourly comp today.  Yesterday was to win a ridiculously expensive mixer, today a short break, with dinner.  Would be nice, but maybe it's a little greedy to want another Times hourly win.  My daughter's birthday pressie last year was a good one from them.  And I do want to read blogs and enter blog comps today.

Well, if I can't actually DO much, I can at least win random stuff.  Or try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment